Australian Partner Visa Q&A

In Australia, a partner visa allows the fiancĂ© of an Australian citizen to temporarily or permanently live in the country. Many people are often confused about the partner visa. Below is a comprehensive Q&A about the visa.  What Are The Types of Partner Visas?  There are two types of partner visas; subclass 820 (temporary) and subclass 801 (permanent). The subclass 820 visa allows you to stay in the country for up to 24 months. [Read More]

Why You Should Play by the Rules If You Plan to Visit Australia

Australia is one of the most welcoming countries in the world and it's little wonder that so many people choose to schedule a visit to Sydney, Melbourne or one of the other amazing attractions. Most of these people will get permission to visit without restriction, although they do need to apply in advance for a visitor visa. If you've never done this before you need to understand the implications and always ensure that you follow the rules. [Read More]

How to get a job when migrating to Australia

Moving to Australia is an appealing option for many people in both neighbouring countries and countries further away. The best way of ensuring that you can stay in Australia for a longer period of time than a tourist visa will allow is to get a job. Getting a job can be difficult, especially if you have no contacts in Australia that can help you. However, it's not impossible. To get a job in Australia, there are a few options you can consider. [Read More]